Intelligent Training and Nutrition
Coach Hughes eArticles on Road Bike Training and Nutrition
10 to 20% off bundles of endurance training and nutrition eArticles.
John Hughes, author of Distance Cycling, the former director of the UltraMarathon Cycling Association and editor of UltraCycling, has been certified by the National Strength and Conditioning Association as a personal trainer and by USA Cycling as a coach.
© John Hughes 2013, All Rights Reserved
Road Bike Endurance Training and Riding
Three articles 48 pages for $13.50 (10% savings) from RoadBikeRider.com.
- Beyond the Century: How to train for bike rides from 100 to 750 miles.
- Nutrition for 100K and Beyond: What to eat during training and events.
- Mastering the Long Ride: How to ride for a successful event.
Cycling in the Heat
Both articles 41 pages for $8.98 (10% savings) from RoadBikeRider.com.
- Part 1 Managing the Ride: How to acclimate, smart riding, what to eat, what to wear and how to cool down.
- Part 2 Hydration and Electrolytes: How to assess your needs and develop a personal hydration and electrolyte plan.
Cycling Past 50
Four articles 98 pages for $15.96 (20% savings) from RoadBikeRider.com.
- Healthy Cycling Past 50: How to live a longer and happier life.
- Performance Cycling Past 50: Over the hill? Not yet! How to ride farther and faster.
- Healthy Nutrition Past 50: Day-to-day nutrition for a longer, healthier and happier life and better performance on the bike.
- Off-Season Conditioning Past 50: 12 weeks to greater health and fitness.